At Hearing Associates, we wanted to reach out to you regarding our response to the Covid-19. We will be following all necessary protocols as set by the government/CDC and will continue to follow our cleaning/antiviral procedures after each visit. We have communicated with our team members to ensure they stay home if any symptoms of Covid-19 are experienced by them or anyone they have come in contact with.
At Hearing Associates, we are taking extra steps that we hope will help you feel safe while still caring for your hearing healthcare needs.
We already, as a daily practice, assure universal precautions as outlined by CDC and OSHA standards of infection control. Safety is always our number one focus. Our high standard of care ensures that your trust and safety are never compromised.
Health and Safety Precautions
1. We will attempt to schedule appointments apart so that only a few Hearing Associates patients are in our waiting area at any given time. We have also roped off every other chair in the waiting room to facilitate social distancing.
2. In addition to our walk-in hours, we are happy to announce that we will be continuing our new Drive Up option Monday – Friday from 11am-1pm in Mason City Call us at 641-494-5180 when you pull into the drive-through of the Mason City Clinic and one of our Hearing Associates Team members will come out to you to collect your devices. This helps us greatly in our effort to limit the number of people in our waiting room.
3. We are asking patients who are running a fever in the past two weeks to please contact the office to reschedule their appointments.
4. We allow up to 2 chaperones to attend an office visit with the patient.
5. Face masks are required to gain entry to the facility, and we appreciate you bringing one with you.
Because we see patients among high-risk populations, we desire to continue to provide excellent healthcare, while looking out for the best interests of all of our patients. Hearing Associates will continue to be open and see patients during our normal clinic hours.
Hearing Associates, P.C.