Hearing Aid Services
At Hearing Associates, we accompany you on your journey to better hearing by providing:
- Extensive testing
- Treatment options for every budget
- The latest hearing aid technology
- Hearing aid battery recycling
- Comprehensive follow-up care, including maintenance, cleaning and minor repairs
- Hearing aid education
- Redux moisture removal systems for hearing aids (available at our Mason City and Albert Lea offices)
After we’ve helped you determine which hearing aids are best for you, we’ll measure your ears and order your devices. Once your devices arrive, we’ll fit them to your ears using Real Ear Measurement (REM) to identify peak performance and program them according to your hearing test results and preference.
Our commitment to our patients includes ensuring that each person knows how to clean and protect their hearing aids and change hearing aid batteries. Knowing how to maintain your devices will extend their lifespan and help them perform at their best. The staff at Hearing Associates will help you learn effective communication strategies and can provide hearing products that complement your hearing aids.