Providing A Safe Environment in Our Office
To our patients:
As the situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we want you to be aware of the steps we’re taking to maintain a healthy and safe environment for everyone now and into the future.
Your health and safety, and that of our team members and other patients, is our greatest concern. If you feel sick, have a cough, fever, or any other symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who was sick in the past 14 days, please stay home and reschedule your appointment. Likewise, we are asking our team members to stay home if they feel ill or have been in contact with anyone displaying symptoms.
In addition to our walk-in hours, we are happy to announce that we will be continuing our new Drive Up option Monday – Friday from 11am-1pm in Mason City. Call us at 641-494-5180 when you pull into the drive-through of the Mason City Clinic and one of our Hearing Associates Team members will come out to you to collect your devices. This helps us greatly in our effort to limit the number of people in our waiting room.
Precautions we are taking in our offices:
- Testing booths and surfaces are being sanitized before and after each patient is seen. These include “high-touch” surfaces and items such as headsets, doorknobs, faucets, and chairs.
- If transmission rates are moderate, patients and staff only have to wear face masks if they have been exposed to COVID-19 or are immunocompromised. All patients and staff will be required to wear face masks if transmission rates are categorized as “high” by the health department. Staff members will wear masks upon request.
- We have installed Plexiglass shields in close contact areas.
- We are washing our hands and sanitizing frequently throughout the day, and are asking our patients to also use hand sanitizer prior to their appointment.
- Hand sanitizer is available for your convenience in the common area and exam room.
- We are maintaining a “hug free/hand shake free” zone until further notice. We will revise these procedures as necessary. We value you as a patient and our top priority is your comfort and safety.
On behalf of the entire team, we wish good health for you and your loved ones.
Stay Healthy, Stuart Trembath Owner/Audiologist
Hearing Associates, P.C.